Oracle Applications Developers

If you are seeking the help of an IT Professional in Upstate New York, please post here. This forum is not restricted to Oracle jobs, since our membership is a network and one of our members may know someone who is right for the job.
sam
Site Admin

Oracle Applications Developers

Post by sam »

My name is Sean Kavanaugh and I am an Oracle Systems Recruiter with an independent recruiting agency, AgentHR.  I am currently seeking multiple Oracle Applications Developers for a 1 year + contract with a very large Defense Contractor located in Massachusetts.  Currently, they are seeking candidates like yourself to assist in the conversion and customization efforts of their Oracle Financials and Oracle Projects systems.  This role will include *FREE* medical coverage along with a generous hourly rate.  Please keep in mind, as this is a United States Defense Contractor, US Citizenship (natural or acquired) is mandatory.  Visa holders will not be considered.    

The successful candidates(s) profile will look something like this:

-       Two to five years Oracle 9i / 10g development (PL/SQL naturally) along with ANY of the following eBusiness functions of 11.5.9 or 11.5.10

-   Projects APIs or Activity Management Gateway and Open Interfaces
-   Project Contracts APIs
-   Receivables APIs and Open Interfaces
-   Assets Mass Additions
-   Journal Entry Import
-   Supplier Import, AP Invoice Interface, PO Interface
-   Projects APIs and Open Interfaces
-   Deltek Costpoint ERP experience a *plus*

The actual roles available are broken into three divisions:

Custom Solution Developers

-       Knowledge of standard Project Costing extensions Project Costing schema
-       Project Costing and Project Billing schema
-       Experience with DOD Project Costing, Burdening, Revenue Calculation is a *plus*

Data Conversion Developers:

-       Experience with data conversions into Oracle Financials, ETL (extract, transform, load), SQL Loader
-       Oracle 11.5.9 or 11.5.10 experience with APIs and Open Interfaces with Projects, Contracts, Receivables, or Activity Management Gateway
-       Project Costing and Project Billing schema

For Report Developers:

-       Experience with XML Publisher
-       Project Costing/Billing Schema familiarity
-       Experience with DOD Invoice Formats (DD250, 1035, etc.) a *plus*

Sean Kavanaugh
Sr. Consultant
AgentHR, Inc.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Office:   1.856.438.6822
Fax:      1.856.438.6823
Mobile:  1.215.313.5701